Discover a fulfilling career with a nationally recognized team.
Northwell Health Labs is comprised of a centralized core laboratory and over 60 hospital and outpatient locations. Our pathologists study the causes, processes and diagnosis of diseases. Though patients often do not see pathologists, the laboratory services touch every department within the health system. Our experts perform more than 25 million tests per year, from general testing to specialized testing in complex microbiology, endocrinology, cytogenetics, molecular genetics, cytology, hematology, immunology, special coagulation, and diagnostic surgical pathology. Learn more about us here.
Northwell Health includes 21 award-winning hospitals and more than 850 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. We are proud to be New York State's largest health care provider and medical group, with more than 4,500 employed physicians and 1,800 residents and fellows. Our mission is to redefine patient care and the way it is provided to the 7 million patients we seek to serve.
We look forward to speaking with you about opportunities within our Health System. Please upload your CV or schedule time to speak with us and a dedicated recruiter will connect with you shortly.
Opportunities are available for BC/BE physicians:
- Associate Medical Director at Long Island Jewish Medical Center (Queens, NY)
- Director of Pathology at Plainview Hospital and Syosset Hospital (Plainview and Syosset, NY)
- Cytopathologist at North Shore University Hospital (Manhasset, NY)
- GYN & Breast Pathologist at NWH/Phelps (Westchester, NY)
- Hematopathologist at North Shore University Hospital (Manhasset, NY)
- Pediatric Pathology at Cohen Children's Medical Center (Manhasset, NY)
- Surgical Pathologist at South Shore University Hospital (Bay Shore, NY)
Graduate Medical Education
Full-time clinical base compensation at Northwell Health ranges from $125K to $750K, which is impacted by various factors, including but not limited to physician specialty, level of experience, quality of care, academic accomplishments, patient experience and productivity. The base compensation range listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.
You must <a popup="true" href="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer/">get the latest Flash player</a> to view this video.